Thursday 3 June 2010

Blog Award

Shell over at My Handmade Haven has given me a very lovely Beautiful Blog award!

http://shellscrafting.blogspot.com/

THANKYOU!!!!!

Unfortunately due to being slightly rubbish at this sort of thing i don't know how to post it on my blog ( the shame)

I would like to dedicate it to Naomi At

Running for the Hills ( in my sidebar) who is going through a really tough time at the minute, and send her and her family all my love xx


And ten things about me...

1. I have the same middle name as my Mum , and my daughter

2. I have worked in a fish factory ( I am from Grimsby!)

3. I have one tattoo but quite fancy another

4. I'm an only child

5. I like the rain

6. The first nappy i ever changed was my daughters

7. My current craving is for toasted marshmallows

8. I hate washing up

9.I have a degree in fine art

10. I love being a Mummy and when i was little wanted to have lots of children sat round the breakfast table.

No comments:

Post a Comment